Shipping Policy - Easy to understand Version.
To keep things Simple Here is how we do Shipping.
If you Buy on Amazon or any of the vendors in "alternative buying options" section, you follow whatever their shipping Policy might be.
If you buy on LF website, you will receive your product based on which shipping option you pick. If we cannot deliver on time, you will receive a refund for your shipping cost, no questions asked. Nothing is charged until we ship the item so if an item is sold out we will cancel the order without collecting anything, I know this should go without saying but I want to keep it simple. We have shipping options that range from 8-10 days to 2-3 days.
If you order on the weekend , we will process your order on Monday because our staff has weekends off, we will email you to verify all orders, to minimize fraud ,and get any special instructions.
Our shipping rates (domestic) also include Canada and UK , we also ship internationally with international shipping. We do not offer Free International shipping, except for US, UK and Canada.
Shipping Policy - Legal Stuff ( complicated version )
Items on Amazon will be processed using amazon's TOS and shipping rules.
Items on LF take longer to ship and a tracking number will be provided. You will be contacted by phone to verify order before shipping. To make sure it is not a fraud order to protect users. We can only ship to the US but amazon can ship anywhere.
to Start a return for an item sold on Luggage Factory you must send us a note via our customer service chat with your order number and reason for returning and allow 2 business days for our team to review and reply. You can expect to have your return or exchange addressed within 7 Business days.
Amazon Products Return Policy
LuggageFactory.com Features two kinds of products, Amazon Listed Products Have 2-4 Day Shipping Free Shipping with Amazon Prime and are handled thru Amazon.
Amazon Listed Products - Visit https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=468520
For shipping details. Amazon will handle shipping and returns of any Amazon Hosted products.
Luggage Factory Hosted products
Products Hosted on LF have lower price than Amazon Products but they take longer to ship. Our Refund policy lasts 30 days but Must be started within 7 days of receiving the product. You may not order a product and then instantly refund after one use or zero use to trigger a refund fraud, if we judge order to be a refund fraud, we reserve the right to deny refund to protect ourselves from refund fraud schemes. All refund fraud orders will be reported to bank used to pay for product, in order words, don't try it. You have 24 Hours to cancel an order before it is shipped. All customers will be called to verify that they are not fraud orders.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds can only be requested when they meet the following requirements
1. The incorrect item was received in terms of color, size, or model (evidence is needed).
2. The item is used, defective or in extremely poor quality (evidence is needed).
3. The estimated delivery time of the order has expired.
4. The shipment went missing.
Order Cancellations, Refunds, Returns and Disputes for LuggageFactory.com
1. Merchants may cancel an order at any time before such order is shipped, you will be contacted by phone to verify the order before shipping, that is the time to cancel an order. Once order is marked as “in processing” in the Marketplace it cannot be canceled. Once order is received and it’s the correct Model you are not allowed to ask for a refund unless the model is badly damaged. Models take out of the package and used for more than a day are not eligible for refunds In the context of this Section 7(a), fulfillment occurs and order is shipped when the Marketplace Supplier has provided a tracking number for the order showing the first checkpoint in the shipping process has occurred. Shipping cost is never refunded.
2. If a Merchant’s order is not fulfilled and shipped (i.e., the Marketplace Supplier has not provided an activated tracking number showing the first checkpoint in the shipping process has occurred) within seven (7) calendar days of the date the Merchant submitted the order and paid in full, the Merchant has the right to request and receive a refund on such order.
3. If the order exceeds the estimated delivery time or an adjusted estimated delivery time resulting from one or more Event(s) as described in Section 6(f)), the Merchant has the right to request and receive a refund on such order. If after such cancellation and refund the order is delivered, the Merchant is not required to return the order and the Merchant is under no obligation to pay for such order. In this context, delivery time is calculated from the date the order is submitted and paid in full by the Merchant until the date the order is delivered in full to the Buyer.
4. If the Buyer received incorrect, defective, not as described, used, damaged, or poor quality Product(s), the Merchant has a right to open a dispute via the Services and request a full refund (“Dispute Ticket”). Merchants have fourteen (14) calendar days after the date of delivery of the order to request a refund for an incorrect or damaged product. The Marketplace Supplier must reply to any Dispute Tickets within two (2) business days of the date initiated by the Merchant. This timeline applies to all communications from the Merchant relating to the Dispute Ticket, including the first communication from the Merchant initiating the Dispute Ticket, as well as any subsequent communications from the Merchant that arise through the Dispute Ticket. The Merchant must provide documentary evidence to support specific claims raised in the Dispute Ticket within five (5) business days of initiating the Dispute Ticket. If the Merchant fails to do so, the Marketplace Supplier can reject refund of the portion(s) of the Dispute Ticket pertaining to the unsupported claims. The information provided by the Merchant in the Dispute Ticket must be relevant, accurate, descriptive and presented in a professional manner
5. An order is not eligible for return or a refund if the Product(s) received by the Buyer match the ordered Product(s) and such Product(s)are not damaged or defective.
6. A Marketplace Supplier is responsible for an order until it has been delivered to the Buyer in full, with the exception of cases where the order could not be delivered in full due to the fault of the Merchant or Buyer (e.g., an incorrect address was provided to the Marketplace Supplier, Buyer failed to accept the delivery, the order was not picked up by Buyer from the post office, etc.)
7. In cases where an order could not be delivered in full due to the fault of the Merchant or Buyer (as described in Section 7(g)), the Marketplace Supplier will receive the full payment associated with the order and will not be required to reship the order. If the order is returned to the Marketplace Supplier, the return cost in such case is the responsibility of the Marketplace Supplier. For clarity, Marketplace Suppliers are not responsible for the return cost of orders if they have not requested such return from the Merchant.